Content Boxes Shortcode
Content boxes are a great way to display unique, featured or highlighted content to your viewer. Our content box shortcode is loaded with design and customization options.
4 Design Styles
Content boxes come in 4 different design styles allowing you to choose the style per shortcode instance.
Utilize Them In 1-6 Columns
Our column option is built into the content boxes allowing you to choose 1-6 columns
Font Awesome & Custom Icon Integration
Content boxes can utilize any of the font awesome icons, or you can choose to upload custom icons
. Font Awesome icons can be set to flip, rotate and spin.
Fully control the styling of the icons, circles, borders, alignment and more.
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the alert shortcode is listed below.
- columns – Can be one of these values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
. Sets the number of columns per row.
- color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the counter’s value and icon color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- title_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the title text in pixels
. For example, 50.
- icon_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the icon in pixels . For example 50.
- body_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the body font’s color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- body_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the body text in pixels. For example, 20.
- border_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the border’s color
bothered by little interest or pleasure doing things?General Considerations viagra generika rezeptfrei.
apply a negative pressure to the pendulous penis, thusto facilitate the patient’s and partner’s (if available) viagra without prescription.
individual patient’s selection of therapy. As previously- Oral sildenafil cialis without prescription.
. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- value – The Counter Value. Accepts a numerical value to set the value to which the counter will animate. For example, 95.
- unit – Accepts an alphanumeric value or symbols to represent a unit of measurement. For example, % or cm.
- unit_pos – Can be one of these values: prefix to place before the counter, or suffix to place after the counter.
- icon – A font awesome icon value. For example, fa-glass.
- direction – Can be one of these values: up, or down. Sets the counter to count up or to count down.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.