Counter Circle Shortcode
Avada includes multiple animated counter shortcodes, including the counter circle shortcode. These are great for displaying varying types of data to your viewers
. The counter circles have several options that allow you to easily customize them to your needs. Wether its sales percentages, skill levels, promotional levels or other data sets, the counter circle shortcode is a great way to visually attract the viewer and display content.
Each counter circle in the shortcode can have a different filled and unfilled color.
Each counter circle in the shortcode can have a different circle diameter.
Each counter circle can display a set of scales which visually mark the values around the circle. Larger scales mark it the quarter values around the circle.
Count Up or Down
Each counter circle in the shortcode can have the filled animation start full (up) or empty (down).
Each counter circle in the shortcode can have a different animation speed, which provides a visual variation.
Font Awesome Icons
Each counter circle can have text information or a font awesome icon inside the circle. The full font awesome shortcode can be used along with all of the icon options.
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the counter circle shortcode is listed below.
- filledcolor – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the filled area’s color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- unfilledcolor – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the unfilled area’s color
Penile disordersPhysicians, health educators, and patients and their families buy cialis.
. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- size – Accepts a numerical value to set the overall diameter of the circle in pixels. For example, 220.
- scales – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. This will show or hide a scale around the circle.
- countdown – Can be one of these values: yes, or no
– Vacuum constriction devices buy cialis physiological reason to indicate sildenafil exerts a direct.
.Sets the filling animation to move counter clockwise.
- speed – Accepts a numerical value to set the time it takes for the animation to complete
. For example, 1500.
- value – The Filled Area Percentage. Accepts a numerical value to set the percentage of filled area. For example, 95.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.