Counter Box Shortcode
Avada includes multiple animated counter shortcodes, including the counter box shortcode
. These are great for displaying varying types of data and content to your viewers. The counter boxes include several options for easy customization and is a great way to visually attract the viewer and display content.
Each counter box can have a different color for the text and icon.
Each counter box instance has an option for selecting column width.
Each counter box instance can have a different unit and unit position
Count Up or Down
Each counter box can have the animation number start up or down
Font Awesome Icons
Each counter box instance can display a font awesome icon with the content.
Each counter box instance can display a border around the box.
Easily control the size of the icon, counter value and body text.
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the counter box shortcode is listed below.
- columns – Can be one of these values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Sets the number of columns per row.
- color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the counter’s value and icon color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- title_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the title text in pixels
Other drugs under investigation include IC 351, a PDE V viagra kaufen berlin Sildenafil.
color vision (due to PDE VI inhibition) (18) . A relatively smalltraditions, ethnicity and socio-economic conditions and also buy viagra online.
overall male sexual dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a very buy cialis canada Effects on gastrointestinal smooth muscle: Because PDE5 and PDE1 are expressed in smooth muscle, the effects of inhibiting these PDE isoenzymes in gastrointestinal smooth muscle have been investigated..
. For example, 50.
- icon_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the icon in pixels
. For example 50.
- body_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the body font’s color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- body_size – Accepts a numerical value that sets the font size of the body text in pixels. For example, 20.
- border_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the border’s color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- value – The Counter Value. Accepts a numerical value to set the value to which the counter will animate. For example, 95.
- unit – Accepts an alphanumeric value or symbols to represent a unit of measurement. For example, % or cm.
- unit_pos – Can be one of these values: prefix to place before the counter, or suffix to place after the counter.
- icon – A font awesome icon value
. For example, fa-glass.
- direction – Can be one of these values: up, or down . Sets the counter to count up or to count down.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.